All important shipping information at a glance:
- Processing and Production Time to Ship: Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and production of your order to the time of shipment.
- Tracking Number: You will receive your tracking number immediately after processing and production is complete. The tracking number takes approximately 1-3 days to display a status on the tracking page.
- Shipping Time: All products take between 10 and 20 business days to ship from the moment they are shipped.
Additional shipping information during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are fortunate to have solid partnerships with our partners in China, which has helped us significantly in keeping our operations running as well as possible during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. We have been working diligently since February 2020 to keep up with the changing situation in deliveries around the world, and are working with all available resources to make changes where possible to ensure orders are delivered as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, there MAY still sometimes be delays due to the pandemic, which are unfortunately beyond our control:
1. Before goods are dispatched
- Various areas may be temporarily affected by lockdowns or suspension of operations (including ours here in China), so parcels may be held up for a while at the relevant carrier in the country of dispatch (in the worst case, 2-5 additional working days to the normal processing time).
- Lockdowns can mean that delivery of production-critical materials for your products is suspended for a period of time (in the worst case, 2-5 additional working days to the normal processing time).
- We in China may ourselves be affected by a renewed business restriction due to lockdowns, reduced staffing levels or temporary overall closures cannot be ruled out (no exact prediction possible).
2. After the shipment of the goods
- Various territories may be temporarily affected by lockdowns or cessation of business, therefore parcels already shipped to the country may sit with the relevant delivery company for some time (in the worst case scenario 2-5 additional working days to the normal shipping time).
- Due to the greatly increased online order volume and at the same time reduced staffing, customs and import stations, to which you may have to pay import duties, are also more heavily burdened than usual, so it may take longer to process your import (in the worst case 2-5 additional working days to the normal shipping time).
- Lockdowns may mean that personal delivery at your door is no longer allowed due to the risk of contagion, parcels will then increasingly be left at your local parcel station and lie there until you collect them or until delivery is allowed again (no exact prediction possible).
- Airline cargo space and route availability will be slow to return to pre-pandemic levels (worst case scenario 2-5 additional business days to normal shipping time).
We will continue to update this page with the latest information we have from our shipping partners about delays and areas for which some of the services we use cannot accept deliveries.We thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay well!